GDPR - Information on personal data processed by penna.ro
The site www.penna.ro is the property of PENNA.MANUFAKTURA L.T.D., with its registered office in Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County, Fodorkert Street No. 38, registered with the Trade Registry under No. J19/20/2018 and having the Unique Code Registration: 38719276.
Starting May 25, 2018, we have aligned our business with the current European standards on the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data as set out in Regulation 2016/679/EU.
The privacy of your personal data is important to us!
This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect on penna.ro from you through our interactions and how we use that data.
What are personal data?
"Personal Data" refers to the unique individual information relating to an identified or identifiable individual ("the subject") relating to the name, address, personal number, IP or telephone number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements, physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identities.
Every time we request your personal information, we will explain the purpose for which we need it, where we keep your data and who has access to it. Of course, we inform you that whenever you want, we give you the information we hold about you and of course we will delete them if you ask for it.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect them?
Contact data - we receive and save any transmitted information by completing an order. You provide some of these data directly, for example, when you write a message through your contact form or indirectly by identifying your IP address. We do not use your IP address to identify you, but we inform you that it is stored when you access our site - mainly for statistical purposes. (google analytics)
Order forms collect the minimum information about you that is required to complete the order, including the following:
· Name and surname - for identification;
· Email address - for communication;
· Phone number - for communication;
· Address - to deliver your order;
· Message - text field in which you can expose your question or question.
The personal data requested at the time of sending the message are used ONLY to contact you and respond to your request. Subsequently, the tax code for invoicing the ordered products will be requested.
Data shared involuntarily when interacting with our web site:
What is the legal basis for processing these data?
The data you provide voluntarily (name, surname, phone number, email address) - the legal basis is to take action at the request of the person to execute a contract (Article 6 paragraph (1) of hte EU Regulation nr. 679/2016).
We use your data to issue your invoice, and to fulfill your order placed on www.penna.ro.
Your agreement for perssonal data processing is expressed with initializing of an online order (checkout process) in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 667/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Personal data is stored for billing and statistical purposes only, and storage differs based on the type of communication:
- orders received online or via mail, as well as messages sent using the contact form, together with personal data, are stored by the admin platform of the site, all placed on secure servers rented under contract by professional service providers,
- our copies of printed invoices and receipts are stored in the company's archive at the registered office of the enterprise, while the electronic versions are saved in the firm's offline archive on a personal computer,
- all data submitted to the accounting firm is stored in the accounting firm's servers,
- other types of communication are not stored at all by our company.
Retention period of data.
We store personal data only for the time it takes to fulfill the goals, but only until you decide to disable your user account. If we have issued an invoice, your data will be stored for 10 years, according to the law.
Who do we share personal data with?
We will NOT disclose your information to third parties for use for their own marketing or commercial purposes.
However, we have the obligation by law to disclose your information to the following entities:
We may disclose your information to other companies that provide us with services and act as empowered persons, such as companies that help us with billing, web site maintenance and emailing companies.
These entities are selected with great care to ensure that they meet the specific privacy protection requirements. These entities have a limited capacity to use your information for purposes other than providing us with services.
What rights do you have as the target person?
As the data subject, you have the following Personal Rights:
1. the right of access your data (Article 15 of the Regulation);
2. the right to rectify the data (Article 16 of the Regulation), following the identification of the requesting person;
3. the right to delete the data, which will be analyzed in terms of the fulfillment of the express conditions of art. 17 of the Regulation and the purpose of the collection;
4. the right to restrict the data, which will be analyzed in terms of the fulfillment of the express terms of art. 18 of the Regulation;
5. the right to data portability (Article 20 of the Regulation);
6. the right to opposition (Article 21 of the Regulation);
7. the right not to be subject to a decision on automatic processing, including profiling (according to Article 22 of the Regulation);
8. the right to address to the National Authority for Supervising the Processing of Personal Data - dataprotection.ro
- you want to know more about the information on this page,
- you want to stop using the information we have about you,
- you want to exercise any of the rights listed above,
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org