Terms and conditions
The site www.penna.ro is operated by the PENNA.MANUFAKTURA S.R.L company, with its registered office in Miercurea Ciuc, Harghita County, Fodorkert Nr. 38, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J19 / 20/2018 and having the Unique Registration Code: 38719276.
Use of this site implies acceptance of the terms and conditions below. PENNA.MANUFAKTURA S.R.L. assumes the right to modify these terms and conditions without any further notice.
For the correct use of the site / online store, we strongly recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Seller - S.C. Penna.Manufaktura S.R.L.
- Buyer - an individual or legal person or any legal entity that makes an account in the online store and launches an order.
- User - any individual / legal person who registers by completing the registration form and agrees to read the Terms and Conditions.
- Order - Order is considered when the user adds the product / products to the basket, and by pressing the "Submit command" button, this order is confirmed by the seller.
- Goods - Any product available on the penna.ro site that will be represented on the order, goods that will be invoiced and shipped to the Buyer. The products may have the status of: "in stock" - meaning that the order can be satisfied within 5 working days, "Stock unavailable" - is not in stock, until the change of status of this product.
Penna.Manufaktura S.R.L. is not a VAT payer. Under these conditions, no VAT is added to the prices displayed on the site, the final invoice will contain the net price.
- Contract - is the distance contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the Buyer.
- Payment method - paying for courier at delivery, by bank transfer, after sending the invoice
- Delivery - Delivery is done by local courier services.
- Warranty - Each purchased product has a warranty of 12 months from the purchase of the product, which is accompanied by the certificate of authenticity.
Copyright / Property Rights
The owner of all rights regarding the www.penna.ro site and it's content is PENNA.MANUFAKTURA S.R.L., this content can not be used in any way by other individuals / legal entities without the owner's consent.
If you notice a violation of the intellectual property right of www.penna.ro, please send us your notifications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The www.penna.ro site will preserve the confidentiality of the information provided by the User, which will be used for the execution of the contract and will be the property of the Seller. No public statement, promotion, press release or other disclosure to third parties will be made by the Seller with respect to the order and the details of the order.
PENNA.MANUFAKTURA S.R.L. reserves the right to send to promoters who have ordered products on the www.penna.ro website or who have subscribed to the newsletter. User-provided contact data (email address, phone number) can be used for customer information and commercial communications.
The process of using the site
- View - The penna.ro site and the goods with the displayed price can be watched by anyone.
- Order - In order to be able to launch an order, you need an account first, using the registration form. After logging in, you can select the pen or box model. Only products with "in stock" status can be added (for details about products with status "Stock unavailable" please contact us by phone + 40-744.609.448 or by e-mail at email@example.com). Once you have added products to the basket, you can complete the order. After the order is placed on the registered e-mail address an order confirmation will be sent with the details of your order. When the delivery term requires an extension, the Buyer will be contacted by phone to accept the extended term.
In order to place an order, minor persons must have the consent of their legal representatives.
Penna.Manufaktura S.R.L. reserves the right to refuse to collaborate with customers who display inappropriate behavior and language, in writing or verbally (aggressive, licensed, etc.), have multiple records in the history of orders for refused deliveries, abuse the right of return within 14 days.
- The product - The images on the site are only representative images and may differ from the product received by the buyer, since the products are made of wood and can have different colors and different fiber textures although they are made of the same raw material.
- Shipping - Through the services provided by the courier company it is possible to send the order anywhere on the territory of Romania. The shipping fee will be borne by the seller, except when delivery is made for addresses with extra mileage, in which case the cost difference compared to standard shipping will be borne by the buyer. The cost of delivering orders from abroad will be entirely borne by the buyer.
- Payment method - Payment in the time of the parcel delivery, made to the courier company who will issue the receipt for the paid amount. Payment in advance through OP
- Return of Products - In accordance with OUG 34/2014, the Purchaser benefits from a 14-day period to withdraw from the Contract without claiming anything and without incurring any costs other than delivery from receipt of the product and the value of the product will be returned to the Purchaser within 15 days after receiving the returned parcel. In order for the return to be accepted, it is necessary to notify the Seller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and return all the items and documents that have been shipped (the box, the certificate of authenticity, the pen, the invoice, etc.).
- Exceptions to the right of return - According to the Emergency Ordinance 34 of 2014 art. 16 point C "They are exempted from the right of withdrawal provided in art. 9-15 for distance and off-premises contracts ... c) supply of products made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized."
- Warranty - All product ordered from penna.ro has a warranty of 12 months from the date specified on the Certificate of Authenticity. During this period of time, if there are any problems with the product ordered, this should be notified by phone or by e-mail to the seller. To qualify for the warranty, you need to have the certificate of authenticity, the tax invoice, the product and its box, and a detailed description of how the malfunction has occurred. The shipping costs are borne by the Seller, using the same courier company that is in the contract www.penna.ro. Products returned under warranty but found to be defective due to incorrect use: in this case the cost of repair will be the responsibility of the Buyer, who will be contacted if he wishes and in these conditions solve the fault and the return shipping fee to the Buyer will be also borne by the Buyer.
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, and Law 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, PENNA.MANUFAKTURA S.R.L., has the obligation to administer safely and for specified purposes only, the personal data provided by the users. The purpose of data collection is to use it to billing ordered products. The user is required to provide data, which is required to issue the tax invoice for the ordered products. Refusal to communicate this data causes the order to be canceled.
Cookie-generated information on how to use the site (including the IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate how users use the site and to generate statistical reports on the activity of the site. Penna.Manufaktura S.R.L. will not use this statistical data to associate the identity of a user with an IP address.
Neither party shall be liable for non-performance of its contractual obligations if such non-execution is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is the unpredictable event beyond the control of the parties and can not be avoided.
This document is subject to Romanian law. Possible litigations between the seller and the buyers will be solved amicably or, if this is not possible, the litigations will be settled by the competent Romanian courts.
The parties to the contract will be considered independent cantractants and neither of the parties is given the right or authority to assume or create any obligation on account of or to the detriment of the other. The terms and conditions of this document supersede other prior oral agreements between the Parties regarding the subject of this Agreement and may not be altered or changed except by written agreement.